Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hansu made My 2/2 day FunFilled!

My Surprise funfilled 2/2 Day ... This Bday was my BEST and will ever be cherished in my life ! I felt so lucky n happy to have these 2 persons in my life … my pretty Lil Doll and my lovable hubby Sudheep . They have been secretly planning all weeks ahead to make this day so much of joyous n fun filled . Yes ! It was a day , full of surprises and gifts . Besides Sudheep ‘s BUSIEST late working hours last week ,I was so surprised when did he plan all these things for me ?? 12 0 clock yummy chocalattty Bday cakes , a roMANtic cute dazzling Swarovski Ring from Sudeep , Bouquet of Red Roses gifted by my Lil cute princess…Yippeee….It did not stop still…I was surprised to see more gifts coming the whole next day …Cute red tops , matching accessories …and and list goes endless..And the afternoon , I was overwhelmed , when he made all my favorite recipes for the lunch…A FULL MEAL ....Indeed I was feeling blessed . I tell u - that all his recipes were so yummy n spicy. The taste showed me “He cooked with so much of interests and love for me “ . These 2 days , the Cute Lil Swan (Hansikah) does all winking , whispers , secret sharing with her Appa planning for her amma s bday ….The whole 2 days , she did not give me a clue that all these surprises would follow . She is really a WHOLE Bunch of love,joy and happiness for us . And I am so luckkkkkkkkkky to have Sudheep Vaidyanathan , my Sweet hubby and my BEST Friend (as ever) . Luv u bothhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Pics will come sooonnnnnnnnn


No comments:

Post a Comment